Green Card through Family
Immigration through family is one of the most common ways of becoming a permanent resident. Who can sponsor a family member?
- US citizens petitioning for their spouse and children of any age
- US citizens over 21 years-old petitioning for their brothers and sisters
- US citizens over 21 years-old petitioning for their parents
- Green Card holders to petition for their spouse and unmarried children of any age
- Recent widows or widowers of US citizens
- Stepchildren of US citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
- Stepparents of US citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the US citizen’s 18th birthday
If you may qualify in any of the above categories, please call us to speak with an immigration lawyer. Our immigration lawyers are experts in family immigration law and our goal is to unite families in the US their goal is unite families in the US. Our immigration lawyers will guide you through the entire step-by-step process from start to finish.