To schedule your in-person consultation:
- CALL 1-877-4111-ALG or 1-877-411-1254
- You may also call our Los Angeles headquarters direct at (213) 384-3300
- Consultations are available in Los Angeles, CA.
- Click here for maps and directions to our offices.
Consultation with Immigration Attorney (30 minutes): $45.00.
You will receive back $45.00 in credit when signing up for any service. Payable by cash, credit/debit card or money order. Checks not accepted for consultations.
How to Prepare for Your First Consultation:
Helpful items to bring:
- All passports (copies also acceptable).
- Copies of all prior documents filed with and received from US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- A copy of your permanent resident card (if any).
- Copies of any documents filed by your parents and immediate family members.
After Your Consultation
Our attorneys will provide you with direct contact information during your consultation. If you would like to retain our firm’s services, contact your attorney and simply provide:
- Your name or the name that was provided when scheduling the consultation.
- The approximate date of your consultation and our office location.
- A brief description of the services you have requested.
Please note for confidentiality reasons that we do not save detailed information for non-clients, and as such, we will not be able to answer any specific follow-up questions until the firm’s services have been retained and a case has been officially opened for you. The only information kept on file after your initial consultation is your appointment information and general facts relating to your case.
Also please kindly note that we do not review self-prepared application forms during consultations.
If, for any reason, you do not have our contact information after your consultation, call toll-free at 1-877-4111-ALG (1-877-411-1254).
We look forward to seeing you!